This work package is designed to maintain the effective coordination and integration of all component outputs to deliver high quality science with clear development impact. All reporting requirements for USAID as well as internal project monitoring by the Recipient will be prepared and coordinated under this work package. The Recipient will participate in joint work planning sessions once a year with the implementing partner of PANI to make sure both programs are aligned and not duplicating efforts.
- Coordinate and manage personnel and operations.
- Prepare donor reports.
- Annual work plan. Submitted by June, 2016
- Performance monitoring and evaluation (M&E) plan. Submitted by June, 2016
- GESI plan. Submitted by June, 2016
- Semi-annual progress report (April 1 to September 30, 2016).
- Semi-annual financial report (April 1 to September 30, 2016).
- Annual progress report submitted by April 1, 2017
Assumptions and risks
- Team members provide timely inputs.
- Major natural disasters hinder progress of work activities.
- The project runs smoothly, thus facilitating the outputs and outcomes from WP1 to WP6.