The project will be implemented by a consortium of partners, where IWMI will have the overall responsibility for coordination. The project partners include:
- Internal sharing knowledge platformView the internal shared drive here. Special permission is required to access this site.WISI InterfaceProvide a little introduction about the Water Information System interface (WISI) for Western Nepal and link here.
Latest news from IWMI
- Scientific American: The World Faces a Water Crisis, and 4 Powerful Charts Show How March 27, 2023
- Inside Climate News: At the UN Water Conference, Running to Keep Up with an Ambitious 2030 Goal for Universal Water Rights March 27, 2023
- Rising Kashmir: The global water crisis: Concerns and approach March 27, 2023
- Smithsonian Magazine: U.N. Climate Change Report Calls for Urgent Action March 27, 2023
- DW: UN report drives home ‘insufficient’ global climate action March 23, 2023